Express Braille Order Guidelines
Please review the information provided below to assist you when placing your Express Braille orders.
- Express Braille costs are determined by the number of printed pages you submit for transcription at the rate of $9.90 per page.
- If you wish to receive your transcribed material embossed, shipping charges will be figured at checkout.
- Each item must be ordered individually.
- Ten (10) text pages can be submitted per order; please have all the pages saved within one document for uploading.
- Only one order per day per braille reader will be delivered within the Express Braille published lead times.
- Maps, music and advanced Biology tactiles must be quoted independently.
- Interline print/embossing (print is included with the braille) is not recommended for 3rd grade work and up. Interline cannot be done for math of any kind.
- Most common file types can uploaded to Express Braille, including but not limited to PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc. PDF files are preferred.
- Payment must be made with MasterCard or Visa at order placement.
For estimates of larger or unique work or general inquires, please contact the Braille shop at 800-332-7922 or email@example.com.